It wont charge but it says it is charging? The lightning bolt is showing up in the corner but even after leaving it on charge for hours it will not take. It wont even allow me to get on call or use it... or even let the network come on because it says battery life to low to alow radio... something? idk... but if anyone can help i would appreciate it...

thanks in advance...
    12-16-08 01:44 AM
    I had the same problem on my girlfriend's BB. It turned out to be the charging port itself inside the phone was bad. Hope you don't have the same problem. Have you tried taking the battery out and putting it back in?
    12-16-08 02:01 AM
    Buy a charging pod if that's the case. And maybe even a extra battery

I don't like plugging in mine through the USB unless I'm connecting it to the computer. I feel as if it gets loose lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 02:20 AM
    Buy a charging pod if that's the case. And maybe even a extra battery

I don't like plugging in mine through the USB unless I'm connecting it to the computer. I feel as if it gets loose lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yea, that happened to my pearl... The "prongs" broke off in the charger port so i had to buy a charging cradle. I Actually like it much better than plugging it into the port inself. and it looks nicer too
    12-16-08 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD