Did you just wipe the handset back to factory settings, or remove the OS and reload?
    10-04-09 08:00 AM
    Yes I've dont this a million times the past two days I do get a text saying I was registered.

And I keep going to tmo to resend the service books and nothing comes.
    You're getting a text, or an email, and is it coming to the correct address? Try this, use CrackUtil, and fully wipe your device, after you run a backup through DM. Then use apploader to install the OS once again. Download a fresh OS too, just incase.

CrackUtil:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/crackutil-85617/

The OS you want:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...nguage-323734/

Removing the vendor.xml(it's in this folder) and finding apploader.exe:

10-04-09 08:01 AM
    Did you just wipe the handset back to factory settings, or remove the OS and reload?
    I used the handheld to do a wipe - so I am assuming just to factory settings and not removing to OS (I didnt not have to reinstall the OS)
    10-04-09 08:03 AM
    PS and just because your husband has coverage, doesnt mean your issue ISNT coverage related (the first issue why you wiped)
    10-04-09 08:05 AM
    I will try that wipe later today. I have to leave to go meet some people and dont have time to do the whole process now - so for now, I will suffer through with having no data services
    10-04-09 08:06 AM
    I used the handheld to do a wipe - so I am assuming just to factory settings and not removing to OS (I didnt not have to reinstall the OS)

Ok.. first.. I would call TMO and explain the issue.. if they cant get it fixed, I suggest you wipe the OS and reload. But to make it easier.. call them first. They may want to remove and readd you to the BIS plan.. I dunno.. but start with them
    10-04-09 08:06 AM
    Removing and adding the bis plan worked for me when I had a similar problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 05:38 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD