I know that BB are symbians but wonder if I can install Windows Mobile on BB curve? I know there are two different things but just curious. If it can, does it work as well?
    03-01-08 08:22 PM
    I don't think so.
    03-01-08 08:34 PM
    You can't, but why would you want to ruin a great device anyway?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-08 08:40 PM
    You can't, but why would you want to ruin a great device anyway?

My thoughts exactly!!
    03-01-08 08:49 PM
    Yeah, I am also curious.
    03-01-08 08:50 PM
    I know that BB are symbians but wonder if I can install Windows Mobile on BB curve? I know there are two different things but just curious. If it can, does it work as well?
    Symbian OS: the open mobile operating system

Two competing/complimentary smart phone OS's, not the same at all.

BlackBerry is built on Sun's Java machine, a totally different platform capable of achieving the same end goals.
    03-01-08 09:19 PM
    I came from Windows Mobile. I thought I would have a hard time adjusting. I was wrong! LOL. I have no interest in using it again after living in the BB world. I think you will too. You'll probably wonder why you even asked such a question after a couple days of using a BB.

03-01-08 09:28 PM
    I also came from windows mobile and am very happy to no longer be victim to extremely poor battery life and random crashes/hangs. Will definitely never buy anything except a blackberry again.

03-01-08 09:54 PM
    I recently had a tmobile shadow (wm6)
    and the battery life sucked big time! It could not even last for 7 hours much less a full day,and I only made like 3 calls and a couple texts and wifi turned off!So I returned it for a BB curve (great battery life) and I am very impressed with everything.

03-02-08 06:23 AM
    I realize this is getting a bit OT, but I too used Windows Mobile for years. While I think WM is somewhat more flexible in what a user can do with it, the BB OS still has great functionality built-in. The eliminates the need for some of the add-ons I have in WM.

The biggest advantage for me is the battery life my Pearl gets compared to my old WM Devices (Samsung i600, Samsung i730, Motorola Q). I could not get through a single day without charging during the day. My Pearl typically goes the entire day with power to spare. My 8830 only needs charging once or twice per week.
    03-02-08 10:24 AM
    i will miss buble breaker

03-09-08 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD