ok so i got my moms old blackberry and have been loving it. there are only two problems

1 i dont have a data plan
    2 most aps dont work with wifi.
    3 dont have outlook and i have vista

so i was wondering if there was some way to either sync my windows calendar or the google calendar with my blackberry by connecting to my computer.
    i know about how you could have the calendar sync to blackberry with the google sync but i dont have a data plan.
    so i was wondering if there was some way that i could plug my blackberry into the computer to do it that way or if i could use bluetooth to do it that way. is there some way that i can use some calendar that would work with the blackberry?

this is my first post and tryed to see if i could find someone else who had posted something like this but everyone else just uses the google sync... (stupid data plan or more like lack of one sigh...)

thanks everyone
    01-06-10 04:20 PM
    You might check the term "dunning" might not be the right term but it is when you use your pc as a modem instead of your device as a modem... I had read about it when I was on a palm
    01-06-10 06:21 PM
    You can't sync the Window Calendar with a BlackBerry via any method. You need Outlook.

Google Applications typically do not work over WiFi without a BlackBerry Data Plan.

As far as I know, you cannot "reverse tether" a BlackBerry.
    01-07-10 10:26 AM
    so is there anyway that i could sync with my google one? like without the app?
    01-07-10 04:36 PM
    Nope. You need data in order to sync with Google.
    01-07-10 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD