This might be a crazy question but hey thats what makes this fun. I have a 8310 that I want to load window mobile on (program I use for work only works with WM) is there a way to do this and a place to get WM? Any information you can give me would be appreciated.
    11-20-08 11:52 AM
    I do not believe this is possible sorry.
    11-20-08 11:57 AM
    Never heard of anything like that before. The bb uses a different os than windows. See if the app has a blackberry version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 12:14 PM
    ....why would you do that to your poor blackberry?? i would just get a Q off of craigslist.
    11-20-08 01:39 PM
    Or I will give you a Q for Free, just pay the shipping. PM me if you want it.
    11-20-08 01:42 PM
    It's very simple to do. Just gotta download WM from Microsoft's website, connect your BlackBerry to Microsoft's "SmartPhone Overthrow" software that will replace any software with Windows Mobile, sprinkle some powdered sugar on the Curve's trackball (it sets off a hidden switch underneath that activates the laser ROM flashing mechanism, do the hokey pokey, and you'll end up with this...

11-20-08 01:46 PM
    It's very simple to do. Just gotta download WM from Microsoft's website, connect your BlackBerry to Microsoft's "SmartPhone Overthrow" software that will replace any software with Windows Mobile, sprinkle some powdered sugar on the Curve's trackball (it sets off a hidden switch underneath that activates the laser ROM flashing mechanism, do the hokey pokey, and you'll end up with this...

LMFAO
    You are going to **** for that one! LOL
    11-20-08 01:47 PM
    LMFAO
    You are going to **** for that one! LOL
    Highly unlikely as Bill Gates is the Anti-Christ!! At least to us Linux users. :-)
    11-20-08 01:51 PM
    Highly unlikely as Bill Gates is the Anti-Christ!! At least to us Linux users. :-)
    see, thats how i see Apple things... lol bad bad bad
    11-20-08 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD