Okay, so... I recently had water- or "soda" damage to my berry. (Don't ask... ) - Although, in the end- my berry survived. Only occasionally does a certain button not work, or my trackball isn't responsive.
    All else, is perfect. My water damage sticker is red.

My housing is horrible. It's funny how, when I want to flaunt my berry and not put a skin on it... is when I tend to drop it. So I have several dings and scratches.

I've been wanting to purchase a new housing for a while now. FULL housing, side rails, everything.

So I'm wondering- will this help my berry? Will everything be fine again, and I have a nice shiny blackberry with the same soul?
    Haha, thanks for your time. (:
    09-12-09 10:09 PM
    replacing the keyboard and trackball and cleaning the connections with 100% rubbing alcohol will help. The rest is purely cosmetic, not magic.
    09-12-09 10:14 PM
    That's the answer I was pretty much looking for. Thank you!
    09-12-09 10:16 PM
    Depends on how far your leaks went into your BB. If it went as far as the circuitry and stuff...who knows really. Like McCracken stated, you can replace pretty much everything on your BB....start small and work big, Get the new parts that you want and see if that fixes your problem.

I wish you well.
    09-12-09 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD