Sorry if this has already been asked in this forum didn't see it. Just read about the new firmware getting leaked but I was hoping it would roll out to the 8330 also. *fingers crossed*

Does anyone know? If your speculating please say so. Thanks!
    04-11-09 10:11 PM
    The rumors say that it will! I think RIM will roll it out for all 83XX devices around the same time they roll it out for the Storm/Bold, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 10:27 PM
    sweet thanks for the rumor! I really hope they do, as I dont consider my phone old and hope it'll hold up for a new firmware update. Can't wait... but will.
    04-11-09 10:35 PM
    yes, and it is a known beta, check it out at BlackBerryForums>Beta You Than Me>Latest Known Beta OS Versions
    04-11-09 10:50 PM
    sweet thanks for the rumor! I really hope they do, as I dont consider my phone old and hope it'll hold up for a new firmware update. Can't wait... but will.
    You are welcome and I am with you! I have my Curve 8320 and I still love it. I would hate to feel like RIM was forgetting about some of the best BBs they have ever produced. The sheer number of people that own a BB from the 83XX series would almost promise us an update IMHO.

We will just have to wait it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD