Last night i was scurfing around crackberry on my phone go to bed wake up to go look around some more and what do ya know, i get prompted with "Unable to conect to the internet pleas try again later". I reset the router tested my Psp, laptop and the media center they all are connecting but for some reason the BB dosnt want to, Anybody know a way to fix this?
    08-18-08 04:10 PM
    Try hard resetting your BB, turn it off and pull out the battery for about 20 seconds, then restart.
    08-18-08 04:43 PM
    Is there a chance your battery ran low during the night?

That will cause the radios to shut down, to conserve the last remaining power.

Check Connections. Both Mobile and Wifi should be checked.

If that is not the cause, check Wifi Diagnostic for a status error. That should give you a clue to proceed.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/comp...ifi-how-47229/
    08-18-08 04:43 PM
    tried the battery thing and went threw the wifi disabled the old connection and tried re-entering it no help. I keep my phone on the dock at night so the batterys fresh in the morning. think just doing a reset threw jl_cmder would fix the problem? dosnt sound like it would to me but my knowledge of the BB limited.
    08-18-08 04:57 PM
    Got it working thanks to a post few above me, also thanks for the link to the wi-fi actully did notice a speed diff on the browser already
    08-18-08 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD