So my wifes almost 2 year old Curve has been going nuts lately, it keeps just randomly rebooting itself for no apparent reason, sometimes taking up to 20-30 minutes to complete the reboot, on top of that I did update her software to see if that helped, it didnt and now she can not send meeting notices through the calender funtion at all, and she cant receive calender notices either? any clue to how this can be fixed, shes quite peeved by this and we only have 2 more months till ew can upgrade with big red.

she is currently running 4.5.0.175
    11-09-10 05:22 PM
    I suggest to wipe it completely with JL_Cmder then reload os again.Don't forget to make a backup.good luck!
    11-10-10 07:16 AM
    Sounds like a Memory issue. It is possible it has run out of room. There is a post in the how to tips forum for booting into safe mode. I believe your bb is completely recoverable. Wiping the OS and reinstalling is a last resort, and not necessary. It would be like swapping the motor in your car because you got a fouled plug. I will try to find a link for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 09:16 AM
    Here's the link, when you get back in remove some applications, clear your old emails and phone logs. Maybe even check your saved mail and clean house. After you clean it up, do a battery pull and see how it works. Let us know how it goes.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/blac...femode-395170/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD