Somehow I must have hit something that now takes all of my pictures in a distorted "heat-sensing" type of picture. Hard to explain obviously, but I have searched this forum, googled it, and searched my camera for any camera options dealing with the picture, and I haven't seen this yet? I just want to get the pictures back to a clear regular picture. has anyone heard of this? By the way, it has nothing to do with lowlight, or color as I have exhausted those options. Not sure what I did, or what shortcut buttons I must have hit, but I need to get back!

Thanks for any and all help!
    07-16-09 10:10 AM
    Well if it not an option on the camera maybe try and battery pull?
    07-16-09 10:11 AM
    I've done both a soft keyboard reset and a battery pull, and still the camera is in this format. This is so bizarre!

thanks for your help! Any other suggestions?
    07-16-09 10:22 AM
    Maybe the phone is defective...I would take it to my provider and see what they say if no one comes up with any answers here.
    07-16-09 10:27 AM
    there have been a few other posts on this site about the same issue, someone even posted a youtube video of their camera's image. But unfortunately, I haven't seen any solutions or answers to it. I guess I'll have to take back to Verizon...
    07-16-09 10:39 AM
    Okay here's the deal. I finally called Verizon, and was told by the Verizon person that Blackberry is aware of the problem, but they don't really know how to fix it. We went through a backup and restore, then we reset back to factory settings. The Verizon guy told me that this "generally" fixes the problem. I didn't work on mine, so the only other solution is that Verizon is going to get me a brand new phone. At least I figured out the solution!

Good luck if you have this same problem!
    07-16-09 11:46 AM
    Well atleast you got some kind of a solution. Hope your new phone works better for you.
    07-16-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD