It's 1/3 of the size of the screen and I can barely see it? Is there anyway to change it? Iphone is the whole screen. (I would never buy iphone or even use it if someone gave it to me)
    07-14-09 02:45 PM
    There is currently no fix that I'm aware of.
    07-14-09 02:51 PM
    No way to change it.. (yet. I hope)
    07-14-09 04:52 PM
    Maybe they'll make an official mobile app one day like they did for Windows Mobile. Thats the only thing I really miss since switching from a Touch Pro to my 8330.
    07-14-09 05:32 PM
    Darn I was hoping someone knew a way to change it to full screen. If you use the Bolt browser its a little bigger. But still not full screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 06:37 PM
    YouTube videos are available in 2 formats (well, actually it more complex than that, but we'll simplify)

When you watch it on your comp, you are seeing the .flv (flash) version.

When you are watching on your phone you are seeing the .3gp format. It's a much smaller file, made for mobile devices. Max resolution is 176x144.

I've seen 1 program that does stretch the pic. Not to full screen and not perfectly. Vision for YouTube is in the App Store. But I deleted it off my BB. It's a lot slower than the native browser. Both in searching the site and buffering and playing. It bothered me.
    07-14-09 07:51 PM
    You can download the Vision application. It shows YouTube vidoes with a slighty larger view. The application was kind of slow for me. Here's the OTA link:
    Vision for YouTube Mobile Download

07-14-09 07:51 PM
    Maybe they'll make an official mobile app one day like they did for Windows Mobile. Thats the only thing I really miss since switching from a Touch Pro to my 8330.
    Those other formats that I skipped are what you are refering to. Flash versions of the YouTube videos are available on other phones, many WM phones included. iPhones get the mp4 version. Both have higher resolution than the 3gp format.
    07-14-09 07:59 PM
    You can download the Vision application. It shows YouTube vidoes with a slighty larger view. The application was kind of slow for me. Here's the OTA link:
    Vision for YouTube Mobile Download

+1 on vision. it was kind of slow on my BB, but you can select to view the MP4 version which is much better looking.
    07-15-09 08:23 AM
    Is the MP4 version any faster?

07-15-09 08:31 AM
    Better looking would imply less compression which implies larger file which implies.... slower
    07-15-09 08:47 AM
    It's 1/3 of the size of the screen and I can barely see it? Is there anyway to change it? Iphone is the whole screen. (I would never buy iphone or even use it if someone gave it to me)

I use the google app found from your blackberry browser at:

Google
    then click on "more...." at the top left of the page
    then scroll down to the youtube link
    download

Its got an amazing interface.
    07-18-09 07:40 PM
    My dumb phone plays mobile youtube video full screen in way better quality than my bb. Its kinda annoying to even watch youtube on my bb. Im like whats the point??
    07-18-09 08:02 PM
    I use the google app found from your blackberry browser at:

Google
    then click on "more...." at the top left of the page
    then scroll down to the youtube link
    download

Its got an amazing interface.
    I am unable to find a youtube link after clicking on more
    07-18-09 08:45 PM
    any fix for this yet?
    08-30-09 07:12 PM
    I'd love to know too.

08-30-09 10:07 PM
    Actually I went now to the app world site and noticed a YouTube app called Xenozu. I can confirm it does NOT feature a REAL fullscreen video image like it says in app profile. Its still the regular 1/3 small screen. I can only confirm this for a Telus 8330.

08-30-09 10:36 PM
    Here visit this site, Vuclip web video search.

08-31-09 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD