Hello,
    does any body know why my sms messages keeps deleting from my phone? I changed all the setting but still no luck.. What do I do? Help!!
    11-04-07 10:09 PM
    lyn, it's due to low device memory, a well-known issue.

Check this out in my link below and click on 8300 Specific Issues... "Why is my BlackBerry losing its call logs or message logs?"

Good luck.
    11-04-07 10:14 PM
    What did you basically do? Are your SMS together with your email folder? or are they separate?
    11-04-07 10:15 PM
    To free your memory, you might need to move your pictures or songs to your memory card (if ever you have a lot of those stored on your device). That sure will help free up your memory, thereby you won't be losing your logs.
    11-04-07 10:19 PM
    lyn, you'll want to move more than pictures or songs to your memory card. The link I gave you will have a complete list of suggestions and step by step instructions.
    11-04-07 10:51 PM
    To free up some memory as well you can press ALT+L+G+L+G and disable all your error logs, remove your BB Sample video by using the desktop manager, thank god 4.3 OS is gonna have a memory cleaner.
    11-04-07 11:07 PM
    Hello,
    does any body know why my sms messages keeps deleting from my phone? I changed all the setting but still no luck.. What do I do? Help!!
    So that's what it is
    11-04-07 11:23 PM
    I have a 2G media card installed on bb but sms & call log keeps deleting on my phone and its been running kinda slow. Am I missing something here?
    12-03-07 06:16 PM
    I have a 2G media card installed on bb but sms & call log keeps deleting on my phone and its been running kinda slow. Am I missing something here?
    too many apps eating ur memory

get rid some useless ones ,
    12-03-07 08:53 PM
    i tried to get into the Application Loader on the desktop manager to delete as suggested and i keep getting the following message:

"The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator."

My BB syncs fine, so am i doing something wrong here? The only thing I can think of is that I still haven't been able to get into the BIS on my desktop either so it may be related to that?
    12-04-07 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD