Im trying to watch videos on youtube and it is taking forever to load/ go from page to page.. i have plenty of memory free. Also, when i choose to watch certain youtube videos it says the format is not supported

whats going on?

Edit: and let me add that one of the videos thats not working, is a video i watched last night.
    11-20-08 09:08 AM
    Now its happening on every single youtube vid i try to watch. ... is it not supported? i was just watching yesterday!
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 11-20-08 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Language, keep it family friendly.
    11-20-08 09:14 AM
    Clean your browser memory and cookies etc. It should fix your problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 09:52 AM
    Clean your browser memory and cookies etc. It should fix your problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That didn't work. The net is faster but I still can't play any youtube vids.
    11-20-08 10:11 AM
    anyone have a solution to my youtube problem?
    11-20-08 12:02 PM
    is ur browser emulation set to blackberry?
    11-20-08 12:05 PM
    There are a couple of issues.

First, the desktop YouTube site is intended for computers that are able to use Adobe Flash. Mobile devices do not support Flash.

Use the site: m.youtube.com

Second, your Internet connection is comparable to a dial up modem. It is not unusual for there to be delays and pauses while viewing video.
    11-20-08 01:16 PM
    im getting a message saying like " server blocked" or "no response".. sort of.. what up with that?
    11-20-08 01:42 PM
    There are a couple of issues.

First, the desktop YouTube site is intended for computers that are able to use Adobe Flash. Mobile devices do not support Flash.

Use the site: m.youtube.com

Second, your Internet connection is comparable to a dial up modem. It is not unusual for there to be delays and pauses while viewing video.
    yup im going to m.youtube.com
    and my browser emulation is set to blackberry.

Still doesnt work.

what are the differences between the diff emulations anyway, and do you have any other ideas?
    11-20-08 05:08 PM
    try a battery pull and reregister host routing table, resend service books, and check your apn settings
    11-20-08 07:45 PM
    Second, your Internet connection is comparable to a dial up modem. It is not unusual for there to be delays and pauses while viewing video. [/color]
    Considering that this is an 8330 (CDMA EvDO Curve), that is FAR from the case.

Honestly I wish there was a way to bypass BIS in the browser... There is a free download test and through BIS, the most that I ever get is about 300kbit/sec while TCP pulls 1200...

RIM's servers are a good part of the reason why browsing on BBs is so slow...
    11-21-08 03:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD