I'm wondering why does that happen all the times? I have 3.6 gb of media card. OS 4.5... I did reset the battery several times. What do you think?

Thanks,
    Amy
    02-04-09 03:17 PM
    Uninstall applications that you don't use or need. Turn off GPS. Delete you prior messages. These are things that have helped me when I've had similar problems on my Curve.
    02-04-09 03:39 PM
    Uninstall applications, delete the applications from the applications folder, right? How do I know which applications I don't need? I'm afraid to delete wrong applications..
    02-04-09 06:39 PM
    Let me know when you UNFROZE it

J/k I couldn't resist
    02-04-09 07:17 PM
    The amount of media card space means nothing.

Options>Status

How much free memory does it show?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 07:30 PM
    Remove the media card for a while and see if it gets any better.

My phone was locking up anytime I let it sit long enough for the backlight to go off.

Removing the card solved the problem. I then reformated the card in my pc, then reinstalled it. No more problems.

02-04-09 07:34 PM
    The media card has nothing to do with it freezing up unless it is only doing it while accessing the files on the card.

The system memory is what usually causes this. You cannot run apps from the card. Too many people think that if they have X amount of available space on the media card, they are okay, but this is false.

Again, unless it is only a problem when accessing media card files (pix, flix, music, etc.) the system file memory needs to be checked.

02-04-09 07:44 PM
    The media card has nothing to do with it freezing up unless it is only doing it while accessing the files on the card.
    The problem I was experiencing proves that to be untrue. Unless everytime you 'wake the phone up' it accesses the card for some reason.

02-04-09 07:48 PM
    file free:33134543 bytes

So, what do I do to solve this?
    02-04-09 07:55 PM
    Let me know when you UNFROZE it

J/k I couldn't resist
    My thoughts exactly, lol

02-04-09 07:59 PM
    Have Facebook? What apps do you have installed?

02-04-09 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD