I have a BIS account and it usually takes 4-6 minutes to receive e-mail after it has been sent. I thought it would be instant. I tested this from two e-mail accounts and can receive it almost instantly on my computer.
    10-31-08 10:35 AM
    stevefo:

This has a lot to do with a couple of things. If you are using a Blackberry email address like my [email protected] I think you will find that you will get your email almost instantly. Keep in mind that the Blackberry email server cycles about every 15 minutes so it depends on where you catch it in the cycle. But if you are using an address outside of Blackberry like my [email protected] you are actually having to wait for two email servers to function and you have to wait for them to catch up with each other.
    10-31-08 10:54 AM
    I'm going to hijack this topic because it seems your question was answered...

I have a quick question about email. I've got my 8330 synced with two emails, my school email and my personal/work email. Whenever I send email from, I believe, either of these emails, I always get a copy of it sent to my CB. Is there a way to prevent this?
    10-31-08 11:06 AM
    I'll answer, but please start a new thread for a new question.
    Go into your providers BIS and set filters for each that states all mail from "your email address" NOT sent to handset. Very common with gmail accounts.
    10-31-08 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD