like before like a month ago it lasted for like 3 days even if i txted alotn used internet now it doesnt even last long.... not even a day whats wrong?
    10-25-09 02:01 PM
    If you have an 8300 with its original battery, it's time to order a new battery. Batteries have a lifespan (usually about 500 chrging cycles). Once they lose the ability to hold a charge, it's time to replace them. We got just over 2 years out of ours before we had to replace them. We both have 8300s, too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 02:14 PM
    See what apps your have opened. Usually leaving a ton of apps open leads to quick battery drains. Do that and see if your battery last longer. If it doesn't change look into getting a new battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 04:58 PM
    Hmmmmmm, wasn't about a month ago, official BBM5 came out? Just sayin'
    10-25-09 05:13 PM
    Do you have any apps like Ubertwitter that check an online account for updates (Facebook, UT, etc).

Depending on how often those check it can drain your battery pretty quick. I think, for example, the default for Ubertwitter is like every 10mins or something. Try checking those types of apps and set them to not check automatically, and just check when you login.
    10-25-09 08:39 PM
    When I first got my Curve 8330 my battery lasted about 3 hours with regular usage. I bought a new one and when I use it throughout the day my battery lasts about half a day. I'm always making sure the apps aren't running in teh background, Oh I dont know...
    10-26-09 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD