I just got my phone in july, and the day i started using it i was hospitalize for two weeks so I didnt load anything or upgrade. I just downloaded jivetalk and used the internet. The only thing I have on my phone is a few ringtones from here and a few pics on my media card. My phone keeps freezing and the spinning hourglass should be my wallpaper because it is always on there. Sometimes my phone freezes and the screen goes white and I have to wait and then the other day it turned white and then in a small font it said app load error 220 or something and reset so i had to keep pressing the trackball and it shut off and restarted. Took like 4 mins to reboot. Think it is kind of slow on bb messenger too. Sometimes the phone has a lil lag. Tried the battery pull. Its kind of frustrating. Any other suggestions?
    08-13-08 01:05 PM
    Go to options>status>files free. Now tell me how much free memory you have?
    08-13-08 01:12 PM
    I have 27560074
    08-13-08 01:23 PM
    Ok try pulling your battery and let it reset.
    08-13-08 01:25 PM
    08-13-08 01:41 PM
    Ok I'm try it. Thanks I"ll let u know how it goes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 02:23 PM
    Gs warrior thanks and I did a battery pull and got free 38283716 but it keeps going down again. Like I do the status check. Close it and go check again and it goes down. Is this normal?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 05:33 PM
    yepp

your berry is constantly using up memory
    08-14-08 05:41 PM
    OP - do you close your apps when you're done using them or leave them running in the background? To properly close them, use the menu button and scroll to close. If you're just using the red end button, the program is left running and may be contributing to your memory issue.

Right now - what do you have running? Hit alt & the back arrow.
    08-14-08 05:45 PM
    OP - do you close your apps when you're done using them or leave them running in the background? To properly close them, use the menu button and scroll to close. If you're just using the red end button, the program is left running and may be contributing to your memory issue.

Right now - what do you have running? Hit alt & the back arrow.
    Yes I do that, and when I'm in like an app I got to switch app to see which ones are open in the background and if any that I'm not using I open it
    up and do the menu -> close.

Crazy thing happen to me tonight I was charging my phone and I'm talking on jivelive and put my phone down for a min. I pick it back up and its off. Pressed buttons and the power and nothing so I have to do a battery pull and it smell like it was burning when I removed the battery. I call sprint and they told me to go to the sprint store and do an exchange. Will I get a new phone? And can I switch from the black to the red curve? If not i just want a phone that works. A few weeks ago no sprint stores in had any, mo shipments so hopefully by now they got them in.
    08-14-08 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD