Ok I have no problems recieving emails but when I try to respond I get this message "No message services configured. You will only be able to save draft." I am still new to Blackberry and any help would be appreciated. Also I am on bis and it is a personal email and the curve was bought used off ebay so I am not sure if it was on bes before and how could I tell if that would make a differance. Again Thank you for any help.
    03-21-09 09:13 AM
    Resend your service books. Options>adv options>host routing table>menu reg now.

If this does not resolve login to the BIS site directly and resend service books from there. If you do not have access to it, call your carrier and they will send them for you.
    03-21-09 09:16 AM
    Tried resending service books like you said and that didn't work. Where do I go to login directly to bis. What is the address and do I do it from my phone or a desktop.
    03-21-09 09:50 AM
    If you set up your directly from the device I doubt you will be able to access your BIS site as you will not have username and password, but if you do, then it is BlackBerry Internet Service. If not call VZW and they can convert the account or send the books for you
    03-21-09 09:53 AM
    @Lastraid - does registering the host routing table also resend service books? Since there's also the option for resending service books, that's a little unclear to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 10:34 AM
    Yes it does, but does not always work the best for email serivec book. That is why I always resend mine from the BIS. IF that other options is under email settings icon, try from there as well.
    03-21-09 10:49 AM
    lastraid thanks for your help....between you and jbeachy I got it working. When I registered the host routing table it didn't fix it so I went into email settings and hit send service books and that took care of it. Again thank you for your quick response and being very helpful.
    03-21-09 11:00 AM
    Good to hear it is working Enjoy the HTML mail
    03-21-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD