Can anyone tell me why old e-mails are being resent on both my personal and work e-mail addresses to my BB? I keep getting e-mails that I have previously read dated 12-10 and 12-15 and they are sent again as though I haven't seen them.
    Thanks for any input!
    01-05-09 07:55 PM
    This happened to me on my hotmail account. It was sending me email from July of 2008. I always got them in groups of 4 too. As soon as I deleted them I would get sent 4 more after a few seconds. My only thought was that it was trying to get my inbox onto my phone just so I can view older emails. It finally quit...don't know if it was just random or if it got to the end of my inbox.
    01-05-09 08:21 PM
    Yeah, it is the weirdest thing. I keep thinking it will run its course and then stop.Thanks for the response!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 10:27 PM
    Yeah, no problem sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Are yours coming in in sets of four.

01-05-09 10:30 PM
    Are we seriously the only two people that have had this issue?
    01-06-09 02:38 AM
    this happened to me and i finally figured out it was because i was moving messages around on my main server, like if i moved a certain message to a certain folder so i could keep it, for some reason my BB would pick up on it as a brand new email. Dont know if its the same scenario as whats going on with yours but thats where my problem came from
    01-06-09 09:35 AM
    I had the same problem. I think it was because I moved things around like darkhorse.
    01-06-09 11:07 AM
    I have a similar problem only that when I send an email from my gmail account I receive a copy of it as if I addressed it to myself.

01-06-09 11:48 AM
    Nope...never saved anything in a folder. I received more today, but not necessarily in groups of four. Usually a couple at a time though. They are still from the same day of december 15th. Strange, huh? Thanks for the replies!
    01-06-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD