And it seems to work fine. As far as my 8gb Sandisk MiscroSDHC card goes, now what? If I just chuck it into my phone, will it format itself and my phone is magically the size of an iPod, or is there another step I should worry about?

Thnx!
    10-22-08 08:56 PM
    Should just be able to pop it in. Hook up to your comp it will say enable mass media storage. Say yes and start dragging and dropping !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 08:58 PM
    If it needs formatting go into the media card options and hit menu- format. Badda bing badda boom!

10-22-08 09:53 PM
    Good Job. That first updates Scary Huh!
    10-22-08 10:01 PM
    Should just be able to pop it in. Hook up to your comp it will say enable mass media storage. Say yes and start dragging and dropping !

+1

I love the drag and drop setup. No i this or i that. Just pop the stuff into its folder (music in music, etc.)
    10-22-08 10:03 PM
    And it seems to work fine. As far as my 8gb Sandisk MiscroSDHC card goes, now what? If I just chuck it into my phone, will it format itself and my phone is magically the size of an iPod, or is there another step I should worry about?

Thnx!
    Hey Sluggo, are you able to view Youtube videos on your Curve? I've upgraded to 4.5 twice and I still can't view videos.
    10-22-08 11:27 PM
    Hey Sluggo, are you able to view Youtube videos on your Curve? I've upgraded to 4.5 twice and I still can't view videos.
    I can view just fine after upgrading to T-Mo 4.5 - - much better streaming on WiFi of course
    10-22-08 11:37 PM
    When you go to youtube, are you going to:

"www.youtube.com"

or are you going to:
    m.youtube.com <--- works for mobile devices and BB's.

here are two possible ways to access YouTube from your mobile phone:
    1. Type "m.youtube.com" into your phone's browser.
    2. Some mobile phone operators offer a pre-programmed link to YouTube Mobile. If a YouTube link is already displaying in your phone, clicking that link will bring you directly to our site.
    10-23-08 03:13 AM
    When you go to youtube, are you going to:

"www.youtube.com"

or are you going to:
    m.youtube.com <--- works for mobile devices and BB's.

here are two possible ways to access YouTube from your mobile phone:
    1. Type "m.youtube.com" into your phone's browser.
    2. Some mobile phone operators offer a pre-programmed link to YouTube Mobile. If a YouTube link is already displaying in your phone, clicking that link will bring you directly to our site.
    Sorry to slightly hijack this thread - but I've noticed if someone sends me a link to a youtube, it's based on the non-mobile website and it usually doesn't play properly. There's no way to force the link to go to the mobile site instead, right?
    10-23-08 11:47 AM
    If I Google YouTube from my phone and go to YouTube from there, it takes me to mobile YouTube. Then you search for the video you want, click on it, and click on "watch video." That works for me.
    10-26-08 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD