after a day i'm not sure its really worth it. i keep trying to use it but essentially i dont need it cause i'm replying to texts and already have voice dialing. only thing it really has is web searches from home screen but that isn't all that great. man...i really thought this was the one :'( sigh
    haha
    07-06-08 06:53 AM
    So far I really enjoy using it while driving. That is the best functionality I have found. I do know if I am out in a store or in a restaurant I won't use it.

I still need to play more and learn how to use it because I make mistakes a lot.

I wish it would utilize my bluetooth earpiece also like normal voice dialing.
    07-06-08 08:40 AM
    is there a difference between vlingo and vlingo find?
    07-06-08 09:10 AM
    nvm bb isn't supported for vlingo find
    07-06-08 09:12 AM
    Yes, I love it.
    07-06-08 09:17 AM
    I don't understand how to work it. I have it, but I don't see how to do this voice text stuff or anything other than surfing around. Must be. Missing something...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 09:26 AM
    say send message to joe. let go. then it will bring up a text box. hold the side key again and say sup yo and it'll type it out for ya

new memo: let go
    then hold it and say need to learn how to use vlingo. and it'll type it out for ya
    07-06-08 09:55 AM
    I don't care much for it, it does the same things I can do by myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 10:04 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD