I have two holsters for my Curve.

1) Rubberized Seidio Holster for Skinned, Crystal-Cased, Cased Curves
    2) Mobi Products Curve Holster

I posted a pseudo-review w/ actual pics of the Seidio Holster in the Curve 8330 Coming Soon Thread in the Sprint Forum. It's a GREAT Holster.

I bought the Mobi Holster for those times that I want to holster my Curve bare. This is a good holster too; however it's not rubberized and is made of hard (yet durable) plastic...so I can see how it may scratch your Curve ONLY if you truly are being abusive in the way you take your phone out of the holster; and the way you place it back in the holster.

Both of these are very slim holsters as well; and are available in the CrackBerry store. These holsters dont add any additional bulge and weight at all...very attractive accessory to an attractive device. They both also help the Curve go in powersave (i.e. holster mode); as they have a built-in magnet via the ratcheting belt clip.
    Last edited by hydroblack; 06-05-08 at 04:22 PM.
    06-05-08 04:17 PM
    i am looking in to buying a holster for my curve, does anyone have any suggestions on which one to get?
    I am thinking about buying this one from seidoonline:
    SUPER SLIM HYBRID HARD CASE & HOLSTER COMBO- BLACKBERRY CURVE - BD2-HLCSH2BB8300
    I'm currently using that exact same one from the link you gave and have no complains so far. Aside from minor imperfections here and there (some of them are just probably me being too picky), it's a really good, solid case. Haven't done any drop test yet though. lol

If you have any other questions regarding the case please let me know.. or just PIN me.
    Last edited by Edd; 06-05-08 at 04:44 PM.
    06-05-08 04:25 PM
    Yea i am about to order it tomorrow. I just hope the hybrid looks good on my crimson curve or should i just get the clear one? oh and whts the difference between the hybrid and clear one anyways they both look the same
    06-05-08 04:42 PM
    Yea i am about to order it tomorrow. I just hope the hybrid looks good on my crimson curve or should i just get the clear one? oh and whts the difference between the hybrid and clear one anyways they both look the same
    Hybrid case has a back rubber cover (for better grip) whereas the clear one is just, well, "clear" all around.

Back of the Hybrid case:

06-05-08 04:45 PM
    otterbox and invisible shield for me.
    06-05-08 04:45 PM
    oh ok, i am going to go with the hybrid. I ll let u know how it is when it comes in.
    Thanks for all the help crack heads
    06-05-08 04:47 PM
    I use the holster I picked up at Verizon when I got my Curve. Works great. I am thinkin about a skin but I like my curve naked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-08 04:50 PM
    I'm using the combo you listed in your post its great. I like the fact that if I'm not wearing shorts or pants with additional pockets I can slip my Curve into the holster for hip wearing.

Trick to get the lint and tobacco out of you pockets is to turn them inside during wash and dry.
    06-05-08 04:58 PM
    I have the Otterbox. It is great. The curve was too small without a case. Heck its cheaper then Seido and provides more protection. Check out"Starmarine" for $45.

06-05-08 05:09 PM
    LOL, thanks for the tip. I turn my jeans inside out to save the color of the denim i just forget about the pockets
    06-05-08 05:10 PM
    I use the oem holster and the invisible shield, great combo for work and play!

06-05-08 05:51 PM
    Yeah I bought myself an original bb holster and I don't really use it that much. I usually just carry it in it when its in my pocket to keep it protected.

06-05-08 05:56 PM
    I use a horizontal leather holster. it works nicely - only downside is that it tends to peel off screen protectors when you insert the Curve into the holster. I've been playing with different kinds - found some very stiff screen protector material and cut it so it ends slightly before the edges of the screen. That's working OK.
    06-05-08 06:47 PM
    I'm using a Seidio rubberized case with holster combo. You can check out my review here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/rev...00/#post357666

I know yours will be slightly different with the clear front, but you might still find it to be interesting reading.

Semper Fi,

~Marine39
    06-05-08 06:56 PM
    Invisible Shield on some parts and a Skin.
    06-05-08 07:37 PM
    When using the official Blackberry Vertical Leather Holster, can you still place your BlackBerry in the holster if it has a rubber skin on it??

Also, if you are able to do that, does the rubber skin make it difficult to take the phone in / out of the case??

Thanks for the help!!
    06-05-08 09:01 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD