Hey guys, I am here to tell you my BlackBerry Storm's story. I bought a Storm on December 2008 and its been great for me since then...until last month. I was browsing the computer and my Storm was laying on the ironing table in my room. My 5 year-old sister came in with a bottle of bubble soap that she had won in a contest at school the same day and started to blow bubbles all over the room. About half an hour later, I went to check my Storm and noticed that it was wet and sticky all over. My sister had ran out of the room since then, but I was furious and started to look for her. She refused to tell me what happened to the Storm and started to cry, so I asked my mom if she could ask her nicely (because I couldn't). I found out that the Storm was filled with bubble soap because my sister spilled most of the bottle on it. I was stupid enough not to buy insurance for the phone the day I got it because I thought I would never mess it up, but I guess I was wrong.

I am telling you this story because I would really appreciate it if you vote for my haiku in the WHERE contest, which deals with the story. I would really love a Storm because the other one doesn't work and will never work! My whole life was on my Storm. So here it goes:

My Storm is resting,
    At the Verizon store dead.
    Thanks to my sister.......

By: haroon.choudery

Thank you for reading my story!!

Again, I would really appreciate if you voted for me!
    03-14-09 07:36 PM
    So, umm, did you post this here by mistake?
    03-14-09 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD