I want to erase downloads which I assume stay in my BB after I install the jads. Do the jads get erased automaticaly or do I do that. Also how much internal storage space does my 8310 have ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-08 11:53 AM
    I want to erase downloads which I assume stay in my BB after I install the jads. Do the jads get erased automaticaly or do I do that.
    Options/status/advanced/applications >menu/delete(Application)

Also how much internal storage space does my 8310 have ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Options/status
    02-02-08 07:36 PM
    when I tried to do this...there is no "advanced" option under status ....and when I go to advanced options and then applications....it only lists ones that were pre-installed

I want to get rid of some stuff I've dl'ed because I have no space...and memory is low, everything clears out of my messages/call log

Help!
    02-14-08 09:21 PM
    Your BB has 64mb of memory. Options>> advanced>> applications should show all apps. factory and user-installed. What apps are you wanting to delete?
    02-14-08 09:26 PM
    Well I did a battery pull and after the second one...more things showed up in my applications list...very strange (wanted to delete the instant messaging app I downloaded today)... so things are moving along now, waiting to restart.

Also saw suggestions to delete PTT and languages I don't use so any help with those would be great!

thanks!
    02-14-08 09:37 PM
    02-15-08 06:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD