I paid for and downloaded a ringtone to my phone. No problem. Then I later downloaded a different ringtone (that I also paid for). Now the first ringtone that I downloaded is gone. Disappeared. Can't find it anywhere on the phone. Where did it go? What did I do wrong?

Please help.

aramb
    07-11-08 07:50 AM
    Are you using a microSD card or did you save it directly to your device memory ?
    07-11-08 07:55 AM
    I paid for and downloaded a ringtone to my phone. No problem. Then I later downloaded a different ringtone (that I also paid for). Now the first ringtone that I downloaded is gone. Disappeared. Can't find it anywhere on the phone. Where did it go? What did I do wrong?

Please help.

aramb
    Lesson 1 : Do not DL ringtones to your Berry that you have to PAY for!!

I have not pad for a ringtone... ever! All you need to do is find or edit an mp3, then load to your device through DesktopManager MediaManager!!

Also, you can get ringtones from CB Free Ringtones - CrackBerry.com | CrackBerry.com
    07-11-08 07:59 AM
    I have a microSD card. I do not see it on the card. I think it saved to the device memory.
    aramb
    07-11-08 08:00 AM
    To explore your Device Memory, go to the Media application, hit the blackberry button, and select the Explore option. Maybe you'll be able to find your ringtone somewhere in there.
    07-11-08 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD