For about 2 months now, any calendar entries from more than 3 days ago are not there. I'm using google sync so my old appts are there, but it's super inconvenient to "surf" to my mobile google calendar and search for something to see when it was.

I have a Curve 8320 with T-Mobile. I've updated to the latest OS, 4.2.2.180, I've done all the "cleaning" of memory I can.

When I go to my options menu while in the calendar it says I have 96 entries. Oh, and I DO have it set to "keep appts forever".

So does anyone know what gives?
    02-08-08 09:41 PM
    how do you sync with your google calendar! lol I've been trying for 2 weeks to sync with google or yahoo and don't know what I'm doing!
    02-08-08 09:54 PM
    I had that same problem. I was using Google Calander and Google Sync and after 1 week all my old entries were gone. There were still on the Google Calander but I could not get them back on my BB Calander. So I just stoped using Google all together.
    02-08-08 10:10 PM
    how much file free? if less than 2Mb you need to free up more memory. get media card and take all media off device and pull battery with power on
    02-08-08 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD