I need to get front&back covers for my8300 curve, the originals are all scratched(its a hard working bb! Not for show lol) can I order these from at&t? Also I can't watch you tube on my bb is this normal.
    Thanks for your help, peter b

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 05:16 PM
    11-04-08 05:19 PM
    cnn.cn is the best place to order from. Cheap and fast but great quality.
    11-04-08 05:19 PM
    rirover,

what os are you running? you should be able to view m.youtube on your bb if you have 4.5.0.81, I know i'm able to.
    good luck
    11-04-08 05:23 PM
    Yep, I have to agree with Rachel and Michelle....I've ordered from Cellular Accessories - BlackBerry, 3G, Sony, Apple, HTC, Microsoft, SonyEricsson, Samsung, Tools, Mobia several times and have had great service. Prices are reasonable too. They also have videos on their site to show you how to replace the parts on various BB's.
    11-04-08 05:24 PM
    cnn.cn is the best place to order from. Cheap and fast but great quality.
    adding that to bookmarks haha
    11-04-08 06:51 PM
    You can try here, they are in the U.S. as well... BBEnriched, Enriching your Blackberry
    11-04-08 06:54 PM
    I think right now my BB can have a new *outfit* each day of the week LOL
    11-04-08 06:57 PM
    don't but your housing parts from ebay, usually get the wrong housing, or missing some parts. go with cnn.cn
    11-04-08 07:02 PM
    rachel,

how difficult is it to change the housing? been thinking about doing it, just haven't taken the plunge yet
    thanks,
    clive
    11-04-08 07:03 PM
    First time is kinda tricky, first of all, you are nervous you are gonna bust something, you need a lil elbow grease but thatgs cuz of the adhesive on the lens, after the first time, its all easy after that.. takes me less than 5 mins now, I dont get a dust issue like some do, I dont know why that is, but I dont complain.

Oh, and the BB must be built pretty tough LOL the reason I say this is.. last week, I changed my lens, all new sticky etc, well, sunday night I wanted to change my housing, that sticky adhesive was tougher than the stock housing LOL I had to PULL.. hard LOL harder than tghe first time, I then got a bright idea, of pulling out the lens first, once I got that out, the housing came off with a slight pull..

Its not as hard as it may seem... just be careful with the side rails, they have lil clips on them that are fragile, and it they break, you rails or side of the phone will be a bit loose, or bouncy to the touch, good news is though, this is all replaceable..

I leave my rails on, take off the housing and insert the new one, I dont even mess with the bottom screws, I leave those in.. dont force it back together, it should all fit like it should.. and by forcing it back, i mean JAMMING in to be flush LOL..it doesnt work like that
    11-04-08 07:16 PM
    thanks for the info rachel...might try it this weekend...funny I didn't think anything about ripping my kitchen apart to remodel, but i'm nervous about taking my phone apart...silly! oh well...lol
    11-04-08 07:20 PM
    opps sorry I wasn't trying to hijack the thread
    11-04-08 07:21 PM
    LOL I understand, just take ya time, it will all be fine, if you get frustrated, leave it alone, then come back to it, but seriously, if *I* can do it, anyone can LOL

Im really klutzy

But so far my curve has worn, sunset, gold, titanium, pink, and custom painted LOL

(we are a 2 bb family LOL) but he doesnt change his anymore, hes got the sunset,
    11-04-08 07:23 PM
    thanks again rachel
    11-04-08 07:24 PM
    You are welcome
    11-04-08 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD