Ok so I looked at the store on here for new housing and couldn't find it. Anyways I would like to buy a black housing for my phone. Also when you buy the housing does it come with a new battery door? How hard is the install for the new housing btw?

Vinnie.
    04-02-09 02:38 AM
    it takes some technical know-how, and a lot of patience. you can get housings from ebay.. most popular seller is gsm4world
    04-02-09 02:46 AM
    Cnn.cn is also anpother place to check

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 04:18 AM
    I've heard some bad feedback from customers of cnn.cn, especially when it comes down to customer service. There have been people who purchased warped housings and complained to an unresponsive customer service at cnn.cn. I'd stick with gsm4world as I have recently purchased one of their housings at a much cheaper price, with no flaws or any complications whatsoever. Also, I'll be posting up a tutorial soon for a detailed step by step process on how to install a housing, it may be better for you to buy one from gsm4world as I will be using the housing that i've purchased from gsm4world in the tutorial.

Please note though, although mine may not have come warped or at all defective, there has been one member who complained about a warped housing from gsm4world. But when compared to the numerous complaints i've heard about cnn.cn, i'd stick with gsm4world. It probably won't matter too much though, both websites have proven themselves to be very reputable.

Another note, there is one thing that is a common occurrence with gsm4world's trackballs. People have been complaining about a reverse direction built trackball. I will however include simple guidelines in my coming tutorial to solve this problem though, it's no big deal.

Good luck with your hunt!
    04-02-09 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD