Why can't I delete some menu icons like Handango, Facebook, and VoiceDailing?

Facebook came loaded on my T-Mobile phone and I prefer to keep my facebooking addiction to the computer...or if I really want to get on it on my phone I'll use brower or Opera so I deleted the Application a few days ago, but the Icon won't go away in my Menu?

-Rafe-
    Last edited by Prafeston; 12-17-08 at 12:26 AM.
    12-17-08 12:19 AM
    Some apps the icons cant be deleted easily, and if you do get them off they come back after a reset. So I just recommend hiding them.
    12-17-08 12:39 AM
    Out of site out of mind...I'm trying...it just pisses me off when I have to find an app I don't use often and it's hidden in all this junk. Like why is there a Turn Power Off icon...there is already a button for that? I don't see a need for a keygaurd and a standby mode either. Why go into keygaurd if you can do standby which also locks keys and saves battery. I'm baffled by Blackberry...one of the greatest customization phones...doesn't allow you to get rid of theses things. Whatev...Rant over..haha. I think.

Out of site out of Mind!
    12-17-08 12:45 AM
    Why can't I delete some menu icons like Handango, Facebook, and VoiceDailing?

Facebook came loaded on my T-Mobile phone and I prefer to keep my facebooking addiction to the computer...or if I really want to get on it on my phone I'll use brower or Opera so I deleted the Application a few days ago, but the Icon won't go away in my Menu?

-Rafe-
    Handango and facebook are sent by service books with TMO, I hide them, as for the other icons you mentioned, I have a Misc. Folder where they are all in, but I did hide the search, bluetooth, keyboard lock and off buttons, everything else is in a folder for easy access if I choose.

You can take of Voice Activated Dialing, I used to to take it off, as well as the Tmobile theme.
    You will need crackmem to take them off, the link and instructions are on the 3rd Party forum.
    12-17-08 06:59 AM
    I like the T-Mobile Theme...it's the one I use. As for Voice Activated Dialing, that can go. I have Vlingo for that. How do you go about making folders and adding icons to them?
    12-17-08 09:22 AM
    In the app screen, (the 2nd screen) menu key, add folder, then name it, then just drag the icons you want into that.
    12-17-08 09:27 AM
    Thanks again Rachel.
    12-17-08 10:34 AM
    Wow...much better. Replaced 11 Icons with 1 folder...that cleans things up a bit.
    12-17-08 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD