I hate my phone. I have the 8330m and I feel as though I have been screwed from the beginning.

1.) What kind of enterprise smartphone does not allow the user to view their tasks from the home screen? BlackBerry.

2.) Who hates Mac developers/themers? BlackBerry.

3.) BIS Outages. WHAT THE ****?

4.) Presenting the everyday user with exception errors is UNACCEPTABLE. No matter the circumstances. The messages that are presented to the user should be INTUITIVE.

5.) Native everything SUCKS.

6.) The lack of love for the 8330 users, and the pure hatred for the 8330m users.

7.) The fact that this is the THIRD 8330 I have gotten, and it still gives me BS out of sheerly USING the device.

Just saying these are a few reasons why I am getting an Android and giving my phone to either the kid, so she can play brick breaker, or smashing the **** out of it, which I would much rather prefer doing.
    06-01-10 08:40 PM
    /rant. >
    06-01-10 08:50 PM
    You should have posted in the "Rants and Raves" forum.
    06-01-10 09:07 PM
    Meh whatever. I am so pissed off I don't care what forum it is in. 8330 seemed to fit since I HAVE one.
    06-01-10 09:32 PM
    Hmmmm ... strange. I love my 8330m. And I would never get an android. (But I suppose that's because I think games and touch screens suck.)
    06-01-10 10:39 PM
    Sheeesh.. I think everyone has their problems with the 8330, but overall it is a pretty good phone.
    06-02-10 12:49 PM
    No one cares. Do whatever you want to your phone.
    06-02-10 01:21 PM
    I hate my phone. I have the 8330m and I feel as though I have been screwed from the beginning.

7.) The fact that this is the THIRD 8330 I have gotten, and it still gives me BS out of sheerly USING the device.
    Liked it enough to have three of them?? I used to have an 8330 and loved it...it was just time to move on after so long....
    06-02-10 01:29 PM
    Enjoy your Android device. I loved my 8330, but it was time to step up to something open, and fresh.

When you get your Android device (Evo?), come join us in the Android forum.

P.S.: Keep the 8330m around as a back-up phone...
    06-02-10 02:47 PM

1.) What kind of enterprise smartphone does not allow the user to view their tasks from the home screen? BlackBerry.

2.) Who hates Mac developers/themers? BlackBerry.

3.) BIS Outages. WHAT THE ****?

4.) Presenting the everyday user with exception errors is UNACCEPTABLE. No matter the circumstances. The messages that are presented to the user should be INTUITIVE.

5.) Native everything SUCKS.

6.) The lack of love for the 8330 users, and the pure hatred for the 8330m users.

Just saying these are a few reasons why I am getting an Android and giving my phone to either the kid, so she can play brick breaker, or smashing the **** out of it, which I would much rather prefer doing.
    Re-install your software, and if you sound like that to the guy at the store (or on customer care) I am not surprised you didn't get any real help.
    06-02-10 03:24 PM
    Could some of the problem be the carrier you are with?
    06-02-10 04:20 PM
    /rant. >
    Sounds like you are having the same trouble with your phone that I have with my PC since installing DM.
    We should combine the two and run over them with a roadroller
    06-03-10 10:11 AM
    You can pretend you smashed it until you get your new one!
    06-03-10 10:21 AM
    Don't harm your bb!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 11:58 PM
    "Smash IT" then and take a picture of it (I dont think you or anyone really are going to smash it) to post here for proof IF you actually do which I think your not .
    06-04-10 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD