Hey everyone!

Hope you're all getting excited for Halloween! I have a question that I think I know the answer to already, but I wanna double check. When I get an email on my Blackberry, I open it and either delete it (from handheld) or keep it on the device. THEN, when I look at the email again on my computer in, say Entourage or Outlook or Mail, the email is resent to my Blackberry! It is very annoying and I have never figured out why this happens.

Any ideas?
    10-31-09 09:26 AM
    I don't believe any of those programs can forward messages to your phone. You might check and see if you set up any rules to cc your phone but I would think it is a problem with your server. Both the pc/mac will pull the mail from the server and the device will too. For some reason your device is pulling old mail (already downloaded ) and new mail. Did you set up a filter on the Verizon site??
    10-31-09 10:58 AM
    Its a known problem with the email headers. I now FWD all my OWA emails to gmail and just use gmail and problem is solved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 02:35 PM
    Houseape do you have more detail??? I had different issues with email and have forwarded my email to a BIS account to get it right away but have not heard of a known issue. Email header?
    10-31-09 02:42 PM
    I do not have any rules enabled or any forwarding. It is weird. Just whenever I open an email on my computer, it gets sent again to my BB.
    10-31-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD