i called my grandmother earlier today and she was able to hear me but just 30 minutes ago when i answered the phone, my boyfriend wasn't able to hear me. i don't know what happened or if it has happened to anyone of you but this is troubling. i just purchased my phone on 1/8/08 and it's a couple days past the 30 day period that the cell phone companies give to you if anything happens. i don't know what to do or how this happened. help from anyone is appreciated.
    02-10-08 01:42 AM
    Have you tried to reboot?

Do you have any headphones/bluetooth enabled?

Try taking your device to an ATT store to see if they can figure it out.
    02-10-08 08:52 AM
    i called my grandmother earlier today and she was able to hear me but just 30 minutes ago when i answered the phone, my boyfriend wasn't able to hear me...
    Well, boyfriends usually don't hear you anyway with or without a phone

Consider the advice of orle8050.

Daruba.
    02-10-08 02:08 PM
    Happened to me with an 8310; voice quality degraded even with a strong signal.
    Call ATT CS warranty/returns. They replaced my phone and the new one works like a charm.

-Eric
    02-10-08 03:30 PM
    Do you have any headphones/bluetooth enabled?
    LOL, this actually happened to me. I was at a restaurant and had put my bt headset in my jacket (and forgot to turn it off) but my phone on the table. It rang, I answered, it rang, I answered. This went on for about 5 minutes before the lightbulb went on.
    02-10-08 03:46 PM
    i called my grandmother earlier today and she was able to hear me but just 30 minutes ago when i answered the phone, my boyfriend wasn't able to hear me. i don't know what happened or if it has happened to anyone of you but this is troubling. i just purchased my phone on 1/8/08 and it's a couple days past the 30 day period that the cell phone companies give to you if anything happens. i don't know what to do or how this happened. help from anyone is appreciated.
    If the problem is still happening. You should def return it for a new one.
    02-10-08 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD