I've noticed today that I'm not getting emails on my BB anymore, I haven't changed any of my setting at all. Another thing, I tried checking my minutes by pressing *646# send, I get the message saying my request is being process, but I never get the message telling me how many minutes I have remaining. I've checked my minutes this way before and I would always get an immediate response, what's going on with my Berrie? Oh, I removed the battery like 5x already, and it's not helping.
    04-16-08 11:38 AM
    can you call anyone? under Options-Advanced-Service Books do you have anything? or Options-Advanced-Host Routing Table?
    04-16-08 11:39 AM
    You might have to get your service books re-sent.

Just log into your BIS & you'll see the Service Books option, click it, & you'll see the option for re-sending them.

If that doesn't work maybe try calling your service provider's customer service.

04-16-08 11:40 AM
    can you call anyone? under Options-Advanced-Service Books do you have anything? or Options-Advanced-Host Routing Table?
    Yes, I can call. Under service book, I see a long list of applications.
    Under host routing table I see a list with the word cingular with some numbers next to it. Was I suppose to tell you exactly what I see, lol?
    04-16-08 11:49 AM
    no no, that would suck for everyone, lol, att is gsm right? so does it say EDGE or edge on your screen? (also try a soft reset with just the power button)
    04-16-08 11:50 AM
    Hey guys, after contacting RIM, they were able to help me with my problem. Silly me, I had firewall enabled
    Thanks everyone for your help, it's nice to know that I can count on my fellow addicts for help.
    04-16-08 02:06 PM
    Another case of that meddling firewall and it's dog.
    04-16-08 04:33 PM
    glad you got your problem resolved i would be mad if my emails quit coming to my phone
    04-16-08 04:49 PM
    Ah man, I was enraged!!! To make matters worse, I ordered a new theme (iberry) last night, and I didn't get the link on my BB obviously, so I had to call and have them send me another email to my yahoo account. I so wanted to just throw my Berrie across the room that's how frustrated I was ....what came over me!!! Imagine dat!!
    04-16-08 11:56 PM
    I've actually been having issues with my berry as well with emails. I'm unsure if it's related to 4.5 or RIM itself. I've never had this issue.

I was also unable to type #002# to cancel myself off the network to have it re-register.

It was annoying as I kept getting read X's all day when attempting to send emails. Also I received like 7 at one time.

Maybe outage?

Grrr, would be the first time for me.
    04-17-08 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD