my bb curve is a few months old, love it, no problems til a few days ago. I am on face book, and recieved a friend request from a high school classmate. After reading the friend conformation notice i tryed to delete my messages. All were deleted except the friend request. I have tryed deleting it on my computer, and on my phone many times. It won't delete, but all other messages are nuked. Did I pick up a virus? Where do I go from here? Maybe I should have gone to prom with her....yeah I made up a bs excuse and said no?

HELP ME!!!

Jason
    08-10-09 02:57 PM
    Try a battery pull. Power still on, pull battery, wait 30 seconds, reinstall battery.
    08-10-09 03:02 PM
    my bb curve is a few months old, love it, no problems til a few days ago. I am on face book, and recieved a friend request from a high school classmate. After reading the friend conformation notice i tryed to delete my messages. All were deleted except the friend request. I have tryed deleting it on my computer, and on my phone many times. It won't delete, but all other messages are nuked. Did I pick up a virus? Where do I go from here? Maybe I should have gone to prom with her....yeah I made up a bs excuse and said no?

HELP ME!!!

Jason
    What are your FB settings set to? Are you saying that when you go into notifications in BB app, you cannot delete? Do you get all notifications sent to your messages folder? Need a little more info as to how your set up.

Edit: Have you tried doing a battery pull?
    08-10-09 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD