I have an 8330 curve with VZW and running vs. 4.5.0.119 This problem has been since .77 tho.. when ever I get a MMS and I want to respond it fails, I end up having to open up a SSM to respond.. Anyone have a clue as why? Is this something I can change in a setting? And whats up with BBM crapping out so much too? Is that a software thing or VZW thing? Its very frustrating..lol
    01-17-09 02:19 PM
    That is a Sprint OS. No MMS on Sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 02:34 PM
    Seriously? did you read my post? Ive had this problem since version .77 and OS .119 is not proprietary to Sprint hon. MMS is a service that is turned on thru your data plan/Carrier..
    01-17-09 02:53 PM
    You may have to call to get it reprovisioned..
    01-17-09 03:02 PM
    Ok what exactly does that mean?..lol Forgive my N00bness..lol
    01-17-09 03:36 PM
    I always send sms back as a response to an mms message. It takes 2 seconds.
    01-17-09 03:44 PM
    yeah, as JORB said, just hit menu, then reply sms instead of just hitting reply. works like a charm and forget reprovisioning and vendor specific OS problems, its not that
    01-17-09 03:46 PM
    But I'm seeing now that my MMS is not working at all I can receive but not send...UGH!
    01-17-09 03:48 PM
    I still think it is within your set of apps or an OS issue. I can reply to MMS and SMS.

As for the BBM issue, the last few weeks I've noticed that when I put together a group of people in BBM, those on AT&T & T-Mobile seem to leave conversation without wanting to. I've not noticed this in one on one scenarios, and I don't know if this is similar to your problem, but...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 04:01 PM
    Well I fixed the problem... this is what I did... resent service books then re-registered then *228 to reprogram then a power down batt pull and reboot and ALL is well!! As for BBM all I can say is its a software pita.. My issue is it just craps out a lot and I always have to reboot to get it to work again sometimes 3 or so times a day.. My new status msg for it is: "Welcome to h*ll, here is your free copy of BBM." LOL
    thanks for your help guys..
    01-17-09 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD