What type of memory card should I put in my new Blackberry Curve 8330? I might not actually use tons of memory, but I would just like to put in a lot of memory, and not have to worry about it. I want to put in a couple of medical reference apps.
    What brand can I put in without having to worry about warranty issues?
    Are there any cons to installing more memory?
    Thank you.
    04-04-09 07:07 PM
    Well on the curve u can go as big as 8 gig-and any micro sd will do the trick-u don't have to pay big bucks for a decent card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 07:12 PM
    As far as I know, there is no difference. Either card will work fine in your BB 8330 Curve. I was using a 4GB Micro SDHC card in the 8330 Curve that I had with Verizon, and didn't have any problems with it.
    04-04-09 07:12 PM
    I had a 2gb Micro SD, and now a 8gb SDHC. Besides the obvious differnce in size, they work exactly the same.

04-04-09 08:07 PM
    I put a 4 gb card from walmart in mine. It was a Scan Disk one for about 20.88. I haven't had any problems with it and my blackberry read the card without issues.

04-04-09 08:28 PM
    Are you asking cause you want more app or for music and pics, cause the cards are not for apps

04-04-09 08:52 PM
    Are you asking cause you want more app or for music and pics, cause the cards are not for apps

Glad someone caught that

Your memory card is for your music, pictures, songs, whatever... I have a 16 Gig but I decided I didn't want to get an ipod
    04-04-09 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD