Im not complaining but it seems over the past couple of days the crackberry group has geared all of sudden on focusing on what RIM is doing in India, how India is reacting, and whats the deal with Canada and T-mobile. Just completely worth pointing out. Im one of those people who like a feature on an application that will help out my daily as oppossed to the what ifs targeting potential growth areas that might not even exist. Right ?
    03-13-08 06:11 AM
    lol, help out your "daily" what?
    03-13-08 06:39 AM
    You do know that the owner of this site is from, well, Canada.

And RIM, maker of your BB is from, well, Canada.

And that there is members from Us, Canada, and across the pond as well, I would bet that if the US is not the minority, its a close call.

And you don't think that RIM and a gov't, whether it be India, USA, or Canada, having serious issues with the security of the BB emails is an issue that will eventually come to the US, is an issue, then the fact that RIM is fighting to make the BB so safe, that even foreign gov'ts can't "snoop" is a big deal, i as well as many others do. I like knowing that my what i do and say on my BB is secure, and i bet others do as well....

I'm interested in it, and so are a few other people..
    Last edited by cjcarbone; 03-13-08 at 06:46 AM.
    03-13-08 06:44 AM
    this just seems a bit like playing at home only.

we in the UK and the other parts of the world love to get the news from the UK, USA and rest of the world so that we can pick up the threats and opportunities.
    03-13-08 07:47 AM
    I enjoy reading about what is going on in other countries. The stuff in India is of great importance. The government wants access to the bb emails, and that scares the **** out of me.
    03-13-08 08:10 AM
    Absolutely!!! And i'm very interested in RIMs response, cause that can have an adverse effect on ALL BB email, across the globe!
    03-13-08 08:44 AM
    My god, this is such an annoying, narrow minded view - I hate to say it, but so typically American.

We live in a global economy, a globalisation that effects all of us in our daily lives. In business, you either adapt quickly to this change, or die. Look how Ford and GM finally got the message - a little late, and in GM's case until it was $39 billion in the red, but they finally "got it" - they could no longer dominate the US car market as in the past.

America is not the centre of the universe, and get used to the fact that America's economy is in decline and is, and will continue to be rapidly superseded by rising nations like China, India and countries within the Middle East. Same for technical innovation, Asia now is awash with extremely motivated, well educated, bright young technical engineers and scientists.

How does America react to globalisation? It complains, it complains some more, then burries it's head in the sand and tries to make as difficult as possible for foreign-born scientists and engineers to work for U.S. companies.
    Last edited by Berryman; 03-13-08 at 09:41 AM.
    03-13-08 09:36 AM
    Yea bro be a little Progressive will ya its Crackberry.com for ALL THINGS CRACKBERRY not just all UNITED STATES Crackberry all crackberry stuff bro
    03-13-08 01:41 PM
    Open your mind my friend, otherwise the worlds gonna pass you by...

The events happening in India are of great importance to all BB users and even those who don't have a BB should be paying close attention. All things effect all people these days no matter where you are... Globalisation

As for Canada / T-Mobile... I think Canadians are anxious to see what happens cause the telecom market here is years behind most other markets and competition is non-existent. T-Mobile's entry into Canada may pave the way for other Telecom companies as well. Competition does nothing but improve the product and in this case hopefully pull down the high priced phone/data plans.
    03-13-08 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD