I looked at my database size under options > status > menu: database size. Mine says I got 35 items for over 3mb.

Is there anyway I could open this content store and delete some stuff? I'm tryin to help my low memory problem. I already deleted facebook 1.6, myspace, superpages and buzzed. When I hit alt + **** + h, my file free is now 17mb outta 83mb. It used to be 6mb. My texts size under database size is a lil over 3mb but that's ok. I deleted over half anyways.

Please help me by tellin me what's content store and how can I brng my file free up? I got an 8330 wit 4.5.0.131.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 04:56 PM
    Content store is pre-installed wallpapers and stuff. Here is a link that describes it and has link on how to delete it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 06:28 PM
    Here is a better answer.

Even though it's a question, this person answers your question if you are using Windows. I used this method on my phone and went from 1853.3K to 99.3K. If you follow the link trail from the above post you end up on another website and the information there clearly states that OS's 4.5 and higher do not have the issue with preloaded media taking up free app memory.
    04-04-10 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD