I have been getting these messages in my inbox. I don't know if I should trust it? Do any other blackberry users get this message?

From: [email protected]... RIM_bca28a80-e9c0-11d1-87fe-00600811c6a2
    1 Attachment
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 109
    AbQP2McAAAAAIBAIMzAyQTdGMEMgEmJtX2N1bGx5QHlhaG9vLm NvbQB/UNTCUAVDTUlNRQNA
    gICAgDIAADA2NjNGMUM1QStHKzMA1KZiM5yBYyFAYbVsUN5G7A AZA/IBemjVaf1x1MztWVks
    sg!!
    ENDETP 587685756

------------------------------------------------------------
    Something about this just doesn't seem right because, message will stay in my message inbox more than two days?? I am confused about this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 05:14 PM
    What carrier are you on? It seems as if your BIS server or connection on your device is no staying connected. Call tech support through your carrier and ask to be transferred to BB Support.

They may have to reprogram/replace your device.

But you could certianly reload your OS and see if that helps.

10-25-08 05:21 PM
    That is coming from either a BES server that is trying to validate your phone or BB Redirector. If your job uses a Blackberry Enterprise Server, contact the admin and have them remedy the issue. If you are using redirector verify that it is communicating properly with your handheld.

10-25-08 05:31 PM
    You get those messages if you select BES when you should have chosen BIS when installing Desktop Manager. If you've recently installed Desktop Manager, that's what happened. In that case, the solution is to remove Desktop Manager from your PC and install it again, selecting BIS.
    Last edited by JeffH; 10-25-08 at 05:36 PM. Reason: typo
    10-25-08 05:36 PM
    I am not really having any errors with my service itself other than the issue I had relating to reply and posts on this site. I created another post on that subject. I will check my settings I have US Cellular Unlimited data plan. Which is BIS, not BES (Business Service). Thanks to everyone for your info.

10-25-08 07:01 PM
    Here is how to get rid of the message

First, remove all of the Desktop service books from the BlackBerry smartphone.
    1. From the Home screen on the BlackBerry smartphone, click Options.
    2. Click Advanced Options.
    3. Click Service Book.
    4. In the service book list, select the Desktop [CMIME] service book.
    5. Display the menu and select Delete.
    6. In the service book list, select the Desktop [CICAL] service book.
    7. Display the menu and select Delete.
    Next, verify that the BlackBerry Desktop Manager has been configured to use the BlackBerry Enterprise Server or the BlackBerry Desktop Redirector option by looking for the Email Settings icon or the Redirector Settings icon in BlackBerry Desktop Manager. This will only appear if the BlackBerry Enterprise Server or BlackBerry Desktop Redirector was chosen during installation.

If either the Email Settings or Redirector Settings icon is displayed, uninstall BlackBerry Desktop Manager or modify the configuration of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager to support the BlackBerry Internet Service. For instructions on uninstalling the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, Note: If you choose to reinstall BlackBerry Desktop Manager, be sure to choose the BlackBerry Internet Service option when prompted during the installation process.
    10-25-08 07:14 PM
    Thanks, last raid. I deleted the message. If I get it again I will spam it! LOL.

10-25-08 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD