I have an icon that has a 1 and a circle that has a black background and an arrow pointing at 7 if you are looking at an analog clock and above the arrow there is a red thing on it.

It appears when i open my mails and my browser.
    05-07-10 08:55 AM
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, it means that one of your applications from BB App World has an update available.
    05-07-10 09:22 AM
    If you had of just search unknown icon you would have seen nearly 30 posts saying you have applications to update in app world.
    The search thing is there for a reason.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 11:46 AM
    Hey, I think it's great you asked the question! There are probably many people, including myself, that didn't know about that icon. That's what make this forum great - you can always learn something new. Thanks for the question & the answer!
    05-07-10 02:25 PM
    Note to self " Ignore kylecore's comments" what goes around comes around, give man what he asks and not what he never asks.

Note to others " Thanks apbthe3 and thanks DaVeNuE that's why i love this forum.
    05-10-10 05:10 AM
    I have an unknown icon too...it's a 1 with a body and 2 red lines (looks like the voice dialing icon without the microphone). Any idea what this is?
    05-10-10 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD