I installed a memory card into my curve with no problem. My question is, "What happened to my photos and wallpaper saved into my phone prior to memory card installation?" All appears to be wiped out. Thanks!!
    01-11-09 12:33 PM
    INstaling you memory card should not have anything to do with pictures on your device memory. But then again wierd things happen. Go into media Icon and press menu then explore. Follow prompts to get to the device memory and see if they are there?

IF not try a battery reset to see if the a refresh of the memory will help and check again
    01-11-09 12:42 PM
    Are you checking the right folder?
    01-11-09 12:44 PM
    Thanks guys. Mystery solved. I was going under media and expecting them to be there under "my pictures" and there were not there. When I went uder menu/explore/device memory/home/user/pictures...........there they were!! Who knew? BB friends are the greatest!!
    Thanks
    01-11-09 01:50 PM
    Now thatyou have found them you need to get them moved to the SD card. You can do this on the device, or what I would do is move them to your computer so you have a back up of them. Then copy them back to the SD card.
    01-11-09 01:54 PM
    O.K. That sounds like homework! Something else I can learn to do. One day, I too, shall be an expert!
    01-11-09 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD