I am a BB newbie as of a couple weeks ago.

Out of curiosity, I would like to know what people are really using their BBs for?

Of course it is a phone and you can text message and email but in what interesting ways do you use your bb's?

Maybe you run a business. Maybe you are just Joe Schmoe like me.

Maybe you're doing drugs and selling bags of dope using your BB.
    06-30-08 12:29 PM
    Joe Schmoe here.

I use it for everything - Email, BBM, JiveTalk, Maps & nav, Shopping, Texting, Pictures, Twitter, Blogging, FaceBook.....

If it can do it, I use it.
    06-30-08 12:34 PM
    Weather updates, email, keeping in touch with my 2 kids while I am working, FaceBook, Games, & web surfing. People are always asking me stats when at the ball games, sports referance.com always makes me look good!!!!
    06-30-08 12:37 PM
    I use it for work and play alike....don't know what I'd do without it....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 12:45 PM
    Same here, a lot of the above. Although I speak to people everyday that use them for their business. IMHO this not good thing as they call us with a problem and guess what?! they have never backed up their data and if we have wipe or the device is dead, they get pissed at us. "BUT MY BUSINESS DEPENDS ON THIS DEVICE". "I LOST A 25K DEAL TODAY".

I do not feel for people that do not take the 5 minutes to back up or sync their devices.
    06-30-08 12:51 PM
    Work ,, Play ,, Weather Watching ,, Maps ,, Wife !
    06-30-08 12:55 PM
    Phone, SMS, internet, facebook and occasionally camera and music player. I'm not even subscribed to BIS!

06-30-08 01:10 PM
    I use it for everything......Well almost. everything

06-30-08 01:11 PM
    Work ,, Play ,, Weather Watching ,, Maps ,, Wife !
    wow thanks for the reminder. I did not back up my BB all week. :-)

06-30-08 01:13 PM
    Everything.
    Work. Email. SMS. MMS. Camera. Web. BBM.
    06-30-08 01:13 PM
    Pretty much everything! mainly email, gps and a lot of sms texting.
    06-30-08 01:17 PM
    Joe Schmoe here.

I use it for everything - Email, BBM, JiveTalk, Maps & nav, Shopping, Texting, Pictures, Twitter, Blogging, FaceBook.....

If it can do it, I use it.

i 2nd that. if it can do it, i use it.
    06-30-08 01:25 PM
    i use my blackberry as my receptionist... anything that i need to have written down i can finally just speak into it (courtesy of VLINGo) and it writes it down.... also for my contacts and o yea MYSPACE!!!
    06-30-08 01:29 PM
    I use mine for everything you can think of. Calendar, mobile banking, phone calls, task lists, instant messenger etc.
    06-30-08 02:10 PM
    Pretty much everything you can name.
    06-30-08 02:11 PM
    I use mine for work and personal - it's turning into more for personal now that I like it so much!
    06-30-08 02:16 PM
    I am a BB newbie as of a couple weeks ago.

Out of curiosity, I would like to know what people are really using their BBs for?

Of course it is a phone and you can text message and email but in what interesting ways do you use your bb's?

Maybe you run a business. Maybe you are just Joe Schmoe like me.

Maybe you're doing drugs and selling bags of dope using your BB.
    I use it for work, everyday life, fun.... etc
    06-30-08 02:20 PM
    to keep my life (work and school) organized.. i use internet everywhere i go (weather, movies, google, youtube), tasks, calendar, aim, facebook, maps, texting, and everything! i looove it...
    06-30-08 02:27 PM
    I use my 8300 Curve for (not necessarily in this order): Calendar, Address Book, Sudoku, Solitare, Phone, Texting, Emailing, Internet, Camera, Notepad, WeatherBug, CrackBerry Forums, Calculator, Stopwatch and Timer, Alarms, BB Maps, Ascendo Money; and that's all I can think of right now.
    06-30-08 02:27 PM
    The reason I got a BB was for productivity. Its a good tool on the go. I use it for RSS (viigo), email, SMS, phone, calendar, address book, web access on the go. Basically an all around tool for organizing and utilizing my time more efficiently.
    06-30-08 05:09 PM
    Since I no longer have a laptop which I used for everything I now use my pearl for TV, movies, music, phone, email, med alarms, internet to see what new drugs the docs give me, CrackBerry!!, weather, games, notes and yahoo. If only I had a way to back it up.

06-30-08 05:21 PM
    i use mine pretty much for everything
    06-30-08 05:50 PM
    Yup I am all about everything it does. Amongst all other things its helped my organization the most.
    06-30-08 05:53 PM
    I use it for everything Kathryn said plus I use is as an internet tether for my home computer. It is the best thing since white bread in my opinion.
    06-30-08 06:11 PM
    I use my BB for everything.
    06-30-08 06:22 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD