Just curious because i am looking for some neat useful programs.
    02-16-09 07:19 PM
    I personally love the web browser and using it for this site. But as for 3rd party apps, I run AIm and SuperPages Mobile (an amazing yellow pages type app) highly recommend it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 07:21 PM
    He is lying. He talks to me on BBM all the time

I use mine for work and personal. Its my phone then my everything else afterwards. I use it for email alot, as for apps try this list....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/
    02-16-09 07:32 PM
    I use it for school email and apps. Bbm is nice. Free games are a plus.

02-16-09 09:19 PM
    I use mine mostly for school. But as far as 3rd party apps go, I use viigo, aim, weatherbug, live search, tv guide, gcalc, blu ctrl, file manger pro, docs to go, BlackBerry Unite, and bb tran.

02-16-09 09:24 PM
    I use mine for everything. Email,web,phone(since I don't have a home phone),calender,scheduler. Come to think of it not sure how I got things done without it.

02-16-09 09:25 PM
    I use it in my real estate business; I have the entire local MLS just a few clicks away; can receive/respond timely to email/text messages and now that Sprint has finally given us MMS I can easily give a long distance client an instant look inside a house. This Berry runs my life.....this Berry is my life....God I need to get a life!
    02-16-09 09:32 PM
    Belgian waffles...

02-16-09 09:41 PM
    I use mine for all types of things. But for 3rd party apps i use viigo, weatherbug, AIM, Docs2Go, etc. I barely put my BB down throughout the day lol.
    02-16-09 09:43 PM
    My curve 8330 has replaced my ipod. I use it in the gym and don't have to worry about carrying a phone and MP3 player. When I'm sitting in a waiting room or for an oil change, I'll visit crackberry or watch some Robot Chickens. Its an excellent device.

02-16-09 10:23 PM
    I use mine as a main phone line, send and recieve tons of email, check around CB, and explore the great www. If it could earn a paycheck my husband would have some stiff competition... No pun intended.

02-16-09 10:53 PM
    I use it for internet on the go mostly. It also is my main media player. I began shooting videos off my Curve, editing them on my computer and putting them on youtube. Messenger is also useful to me. When I want to have a convo without talking :-). But of course I use it as a phone so my gf can harrass me about who knows what

02-16-09 10:54 PM
    Email and keep in touch with my soldiers. Jivetalk is awesome =)
    02-16-09 10:56 PM
    I just got mine last week, so I'm getting ideas from this thread too, but I also like to use mine at the gym as an mp3 player, and I'm liking the email acess.
    02-16-09 11:29 PM
    I use mine to text mostly. I love text messaging and I love having a QWERTY keypad. Other apps I use is Myspace, Facebook, weather.com app, Live Messenger, and of course Crackberry forums!!

02-16-09 11:54 PM
    crackberry forums, of course ..myspace, facebook, google mobile, AIM msngr, gmail app, XM radio mobile, twitter, bb msngr..and everything else my BB is capable of doing, 3 other email accounts, phone, text msgs and of course, brickbreaker ..(needless to say my battery is usually bone dry around 8-9pm)
    02-17-09 01:45 AM
    This might sound a little crazy so brace yourself. But..... I use it as a phone!! I know, I know I'm a little crazy.

02-17-09 04:02 AM
    i use mine to send/receive work emails and make calls...oh and facebook of course!

only thing im finding annoying is having to remove the battery to access the memory card - previously had Pearl 8120 and the media card was accessable from the side!

on the plus side the qwerty keyboard does make life a lot easier!
    02-17-09 05:29 AM
    I watch episodes of scrubs on my BB when im supposed to be listening to the professor lecture in school........yes i love Format Factory ( a free program i found with Google) that actually CORRECTLY converts videos to an mp4 format that the 8330 curve can view.
    02-17-09 05:43 AM
    It's my primary phone, I use it as an organizer (Calendar, contacts and shopping lists), for messaging and for web surfing. I've also been using it lately as my music device, since they fixed the volume problem in the latest firmware. Not quite as good as my iPods, but good enough to warrant carrying one less device
    02-17-09 07:26 AM
    I use it for anything and everything!
    SMS
    MMS
    EMAIL
    PICS
    GAMES
    INTERNET
    SPECIAL DATES
    PHONE CALLS
    OH can't say the last one. :X
    02-17-09 08:19 AM