hey kids, I went back to the 4.2 today and I forgot how loud it was compared to the betas that are out there, but my question is what do you guys miss about the beta versions?
    04-20-08 09:06 PM
    Look of the emails and the "Equalizer" in the music player...and Video record on my curve.
    04-20-08 09:11 PM
    Haven't downgraded yet but I will miss video recording!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-08 09:12 PM
    I miss the ability to record video and voice notes.
    04-20-08 09:16 PM
    see i miss the look of the text and email but i could get over that also i love blinding people with video camera flash lol also the font

the thing i didnt miss was the low volume of the ringers (i usually make mine to 192kbs), the myfavs circles it wouldn't let me add a picture , and the dissappearing of edge signal. I only dropped calls when i was connected to wifi durning a call and i leave work or home.
    04-20-08 09:19 PM
    Mmm. I just upgraded have no porblems with what I see so far. Have not gotten what any of others have reported and this is on my 8300 so great I love it would not downgrade for anything.

04-20-08 10:47 PM
    Mbudden I wouldn't say "anything" lol, I downgraded from 4.5.0.10 but then upgraded again to 4.5.0.18 and I love it everything is working great I'm really suprised its like having an official release I heard there is a 4.5.0.21 but I haven't seen it anywhere. If anyone has it they should share it with their fellow addicts

04-20-08 11:20 PM
    I miss the video , voice record, the way browser works the ability to make playlists. . I went back because my gps kept failing and i like my bbsmart so I'll wait I jsut hope that it won't be to much longer.
    04-21-08 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD