Hello! This is my first BB and when I set it up a few months ago it was generally a random, hit and miss style operation. Id did get everything set up but now can't figure a few things out. I receive my email (nicely I might add) from my external email account to my BB. I do not know how I set it up for sure. But thinking I needed to do something with this site to change a signature for example ...

BlackBerry Internet Service

As one might expect given what I have told you so far I do not know what my user name or password is for sure. So I sent them my PIN. To which I received on BB a nice email that says I do not have an account (ID or PW). Obviously as the email is working as it should I have something set up. I do not have a business account, it is simply a standard POP3 based email account.

What did I set up? How do I change the sig (for example) and who do I contact for assistance if I need it?
    02-07-09 10:37 AM
    try this link and set up an account (for Verizon)
    BlackBerry Internet Service

then you can log in and change your sig
    Last edited by markgopher; 02-07-09 at 10:41 AM. Reason: added info
    02-07-09 10:41 AM
    I have some sort account now don't I? I do not wish to lose that account. How did I set that one up?
    02-07-09 10:44 AM
    Call your carrier tech support 1-800-922-0204. They can see your user name and password.
    02-07-09 10:45 AM
    You prorbably set it up through the blackberry set up wizard.. Try creating an account on the bis link provided above

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 10:46 AM
    Also a good idea to bookmark that site for future use if you ever want to change you sig again or have service books re-sent
    02-07-09 10:54 AM
    Thanks! Tech support took care of it with me. It was what I needed to do. Apparently if you set it up with your phone there is not an official account set up.
    02-07-09 10:55 AM
    I will bookmark it as well. Great idea!
    02-07-09 10:56 AM
    Your Welcome!
    02-07-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD