Okay so I use hotmail, have my curve set up to receive it and that works great. BUT.... When I read and e-mail or delete an e-mail from my BB it is still in my inbox when I get on my e-mail from my computer. This is very frustrating to me because I deal with a lot of e-mails daily and just don't want to have to sort through them again when I've already read or deleted them.

I do have it set to delete on: Mailbox & Handheld too but it doesn't seem to be doing so.
    12-06-09 02:17 PM
    Bump, really hoping someone can help me out with this one...
    12-07-09 02:13 PM
    In the E-mail messages, goto Options-> E-mail Reconcillation -> and make sure delete on: is set to either prompt or handheld and Mailbox.

If it already is then I don't have any other suggestions. Perhaps someone that knows more can help.
    Good Luck!
    12-07-09 03:02 PM
    Another idea: log onto your Hotmail account on your computer. See if you can find a setting to NOT keep a copy of the messages on the server. (I don't use Hotmail, but for one of my email accounts, I had to set it to keep a copy on the server, to be sure I got it on my PC in addition to my BB.)
    12-07-09 03:09 PM
    Thanks rob the setting is as you said, still not working :/

ttf: can't seem to find any setting like that in hotmail.
    12-08-09 01:16 AM
    Okay got it to delete from both my BB and E-Mail now. However, it still is showing up unread in my inbox when I get back to a computer even if I read it on my BB.
    12-10-09 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD