Well, I am a newly proud Addicted Blackberry Newbie, but I have a question. I have the Blackberry Curve 8320 (w/ wifi) Sadly, I am going without the unlimited data plan, so I always question myself if I am being charged for something. My question is: What can I be charged for? For example, I heard that if I use YouTube, they may charge me for data going in and out. Is that true? If so, what items will I be charged for when I am using the browser? Pictures? Video? What type of data? I also heard that I am being charged when the blue arrows are flashing. True?

P.S. Sorry, this may be a stupid question, but I am new to the Crackberry world.
    Last edited by tissue_x3; 02-14-08 at 06:09 PM.
    02-14-08 06:05 PM
    they will charge you for all the data u use, i believe its by kb's it could be megs.

trust me you'd save a **** of alot of money just spend the 20 w/ tmo for bb add on otherwise your gonna cry when u see ur bill.
    02-14-08 06:08 PM
    Nor sure about T-mobile, but with ATT, you are charged per kb of data. It doesn't matter what it is-text, pictures, video-it is all counted. I know on my old palm I would use about 90 mb of data per month.
    02-14-08 06:11 PM
    so...nothing is free? only wifi? so..everytime I use the browser for reading, etc, it is costing me money?
    02-14-08 06:13 PM
    Yes, in order to browse the internet you need to purchase a data plan.

The unlimited plan from tmo is really worth it. You get what you pay for.
    02-14-08 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD