Alright, so I got my new curve last night (love it) and I was able to send text messages to the girlfriend no problem all yesterday and earlier today...then... she starts getting a message saying my number is refusing the text message, yet I never blocked any type of messaging in the options, and when I try to text her my messages say that they are sent but she never recieves them... I'm thinking this is a problem on her end (nextel) but I was curious if any other AT&T 8310 users have had this problem by chance...

Thanks
    06-26-08 08:46 PM
    Yes, when i text some of my friends (all with sprint and or nextel) it has happened, or sometimes up to a week later or not at all.. I was told by a nextel tech that it is on their end..

Still upsetting, one more reason im glad i left them awhile back!
    06-26-08 08:52 PM
    Well that's disappointing...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-08 09:00 PM
    I would be calling support. they shouldn't just disappear on there own or all of a sudden not send the message. I know it happened to me once and i couldn't figure it out. i called support for Verizon and they had to walk me through something on my phone to re register. Sorry i can't remember what it was, it was over a year ago
    06-26-08 09:15 PM
    I would call support. You should not be having any issues with them sending messages to you. You SHOULD be able to receive them, without a problem.
    06-26-08 09:17 PM
    AT&T support or blackberry? I'm assuming AT&T...

**Spoke with AT&T who stated that it's due to me porting my number from Nextel, and to fully work it can take upto 48 hours... so who knows, hopefully thats it.**
    Last edited by whytseyed; 06-26-08 at 09:46 PM.
    06-26-08 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD