I have a new icon in the upper left corner - not the email/text msg icon, not the FB msg icon -- this one is a yellow circle with a small white thing (too small to tell what it is!), a red star, and a "1" next to it. I've searched all my folders in "messges" and deleted everything. The icon is still there. What is it? How do I get rid of it? Note: I am functionally tecno-illiterate so you will have to speak in pretty non-techno language to me (sorry.) I'm trying.
    03-30-10 10:25 PM
    can you take a pic and post it? but it sounds like its for the blkberry messenger.....
    03-30-10 10:39 PM
    yellow circle = browser message
    03-30-10 11:06 PM
    Thanks, everyone. I don't think it could be an app thing since I don't know enough to download an app. If it is a "Browser Message" where would I find it - or how would I get rid of it? I've tried taking the battery out. No luck there. Sorry to be such a pain. As you can see, I am truly helpless with technology issues.
    03-31-10 08:47 AM
    Thanks, Saleen2002!!!! You were right - it was a Blkberry Msgr icon (I have never used it - but now know where it is!)

Thanks to everyone who wasted even one brain cell on my stupid problem!!
    03-31-10 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD