Hello all, new here and to the BB.
    Problem is that I can receive MMS with no problem...but I can only seem to send MMS to other BB's, I can't send them to my wife who is on Verizon for some reason...I am on ATT and had a BlackJack before the BB and had no problems sending or receiving MMS.

Any help appreciated.
    04-04-08 02:26 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull? With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in. If that doesn't work, log into AT&Ts BIS site and resend your service books. You can also call them and ask for them to do it if you prefer.
    04-04-08 02:42 PM
    I did the battery pull, but when I go to the _https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular I get an errror saying I can't get to it via html, so I go to my BB and go there and get an error telling me to log in via the pc
    04-04-08 03:40 PM
    Do it from your BB first.
    04-04-08 03:51 PM
    For your first time, find the icon on your BB labeled "Personal Email Setup" and use it to get to your BIS page. You will be given the chance to set a username and password, and once you do that you will be able to access it from your PC.

Another trick is to send an MMS to yourself first. It can sometimes "kick start" the service and afterwards you can send and receive with no problems.
    04-04-08 04:02 PM
    I ended up re-registering the phone from the host table...all good now
    04-04-08 07:46 PM
    hey swampduck....I have the same problem. How did you reregister the host tables?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-08 09:17 AM
    Welcome 2 CB, glad you got your issue resolved.

A lot of issues can arise from not registering your device on the BIS (especially those who switch berries and have their old IMEI/Pin info)
    04-05-08 10:04 AM
    hey swampduck....I have the same problem. How did you reregister the host tables?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Press Menu > Register Now.
    04-05-08 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD